Sunday, July 8, 2012

Creative Inspiration


Hello bloggers!
It's been a while since my last post. But I have a lot of things coming up to post, so stay tuned.  I had an interesting evening. I have seen so many people make cards, or projects, from inspiration they find around them. This happened to me today.


I have this bag that my mom bought for me a while ago and I have always loved it. I use it all the time. It was hanging on my door today and the spark went off!  What inspiration - I thought, I bet that would make a beautiful card...here's what I came up with.


The recipe for the card is:
Colors:  Basic Black, Rich Razzelberry, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Certainly Celery, Gumball Green and Perfect Plum
Pearl Basic Jewels (Item 119247)
Little Leaves Sizzlit (Item 114511)
Adorning Accents Edgelits (Item 125595)
Branch section from the Bird Builder Punch (Item 117191)
1 3/4" Scallop Circle (Item 119854)
Spring Bouquet Punch - RETIRED
You could use Boho Blossoms Punch instead (Item 119858) - i dont have yet
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (Item 118309)
Stamps: In Full Bloom - RETIRED
I only used this stamp because I already had it out so it more for convenience.
Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (Item 105021)

You can't tell from the picture but I sponged the Little Leaves with white ink then again with Gumball Green ink. On the card they looked textured, but the picture doesnt show that detail.

If you have any questions, please send me an email.
Enjoy!