Sunday, March 25, 2012

On the Grow



This card was made using an "older" Stampin' Up set called On the Grow from the 2011 Summer Mini. I fell in love with this set the second I saw it.



I finally got it out again to make a quick birthday card for my cousin. It's just so darn cute!!! The paper is also from last year. It's by My Minds Eye and I think it's called Out and About. I found this paper in my stash of hundreds I have hidden (sshhhh) in my craft room, and it was the perfect fit!


I stamped the image in Stazon black ink and water colored the image with my Stampin' Up markers. Then I paper pieced the seat and the scooter with coordinating paper. I used my nestabilities to cut out the shapes of the image and the words. The front of the card reads 'every day is the perfect adventure'.



Here is the recipe for the card:
Stamps: On the Grow (Summer Mini 2011)

Paper: Pool Party (122924), Confetti White (102028), My Minds Eye (dont know exact info)

Ink: Stazon Black (101406)

Markers: Bashful blue (105111), Tangerine Tango (120974) & River Rock (120972)

Ribbon: SAB - Everyday Enchantment (127279) still available through March 31st for FREE with a $50 order. I love this whole Everyday Enchantment set and have my fingers crossed it will make it to the catalog.


I haven't set up my Stampin' Up website yet, but if you would like to place your order through me, please send me an email to tinaha@msn.com I will be placing an order on March 31st (last day of Sale-A-Bration) and would love to include your order as well. Every order placed through me will receive a special gift directly from me.


Thanks for stopping by!
Tina

No comments: